Wednesday, February 9, 2011

a follower! Hi there! :-)

I have a follower who is not someone I already know, and not a duplicate of someone I already know (Hey, Chris! You're following me in double doses. It might cause health problems, and who knows what.)

So now I feel I have an obligation to the wild world wide web to maybe blog like once a week. And because Stacy (HIIIIIIIII!!!!!) reads my blog *always* and warms my heart (*always*).

Deep thought of the day: Came home tonight to my driveway completely blocked by a knee high wall of already frozen snow. Well, thank you! And, my dear husband, it was NOT like this when I left the house in the morning. I have blisters now from all of the angry shovelling.

2 comments:

  1. I'm losing my memory, so I have to read everything twice.

    We just got another foot of snow. Our neighbors have amassed a pile that almost reaches their roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, now I will need to proofread before posting.

    That's a lot of snow! I don't even know what to say. A lot of snow.

    ReplyDelete